Monday, September 6, 2010

Monday, Labor Day

I am tired of opening my blog and seeing that block from the Jelly Roll Quilt Along. I have been very busy lately and have not had time for blogging. BUT will post my completed Jelly Roll Quilt soon. I am in the process of quilting it. Have had a really hard time because my machine does not want to cooperate. My thread keeps breaking--cleaned machine, changed needles, changed thread, leveled quilting frame. I am at a loss at what to do next. It is very frustrating. I traveled to the quilt store --now 45 miles away--and bought some more thread and will try that today.

We had a wonderful weekend with lots of family and friends. My mother-in-law is feeling much better and returned to her home today. My #4 son will return to his off-shore job on Wednesday. I will miss having them around.

The weather is beautiful and all is well on our hill today.


God is so good.

Happy Labor Day

No comments: