Friday, May 29, 2009

One WIP Completed


Well, I have worked this week trying to finish up a couple of projects before Miss Josie Clare arrives. The first quilt is made from squares Josie Clare's grandmother, Charlotte, cut before her death. Charlotte was a beautiful lady who had a form of dementia and died at age 57. The original blocks were 9 patches. I cut the 9 patches to make a Disappearing 9 Patch. The quilt measures 58 X 58. I am not sure about the light border but I searched hours for some material to match and could not find anything I liked.




This next quilt is a coin quilt that I have seen on lots of blogs, and I have wanted to make one. SO--here it is. I am not finished with binding so will show the final quilt when completed.

Next, I want to show off a gift I received from a friend, Frances. She crocheted a beautiful table topper. I just love it and will treasure it.

No comments: