Sunday, February 7, 2010

Farmer's Market Quilt

Has anyone seen a quilt made entirely of Farmer's Market material? Well, here is one. I made it for my niece, Ellen, who is a dietician. She advises everyone she can on how to eat wisely. When I saw the material, I knew just the person who might enjoy a quilt made of this material. I did see a quilt made like this, so I duplicated it. The pattern is Turning 20 -- maybe Turning 18 since I used 18 different fat quarters. I hope she enjoys it. The size is 67 by 83.

Now I guess I was playing with taking a picture of my quilt -- so look at this. Am I a complete dork???

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Like this quilt. Your pictures are beautiful!

Unknown said...

I love the quilt! It is just perfect for Ellen! (Marilyn)

Anonymous said...

Martha, that is such a gorgeous quilt!
Marilyn

Anonymous said...

Nice post and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you seeking your information.