Thursday, August 27, 2009

Blogs -- So Much Fun

Oh, how I wish I had time to play in my quilt shack! Each morning I check my favorite blogs to see what these ingenious ladies are doing. Now--I want to do all the crafts.

Look what I found this morning:

Make a designer hospital gown. Check this link, too at Skip to My Lou blog. How neat is that?

Make useful items out of ice cream cartons. Cool!

Look at this precious Memo Board. I am going to work on one of these soon.

Make your own Lick and Stick paper -- homemade stickers.

And then for an inspirational thought for the day, I love checking out Rachel Anne. What an uplifting blog!

I will think on these things as I sit on the lawn mower and cut grass--along with my thoughts and prayers of mission trip to Peru, crafts for children in Peru, parents transition into retirement home, grandkids, son's job hunting, learning a few Spanish words, etc.

No comments: