Sunday, August 16, 2009

Another WIP Completed

In June my Michigan grandchildren visited, and I began two quick projects (dresses) for them--while they were here in the South. Well, now it is the middle of August, and I am just now finishing my projects. We have had a busy summer. Oh, they wanted purses, too. Then I wanted to make a tag blanket for little Maggie.

I am not much on making dresses since my granddaughters are growing and so far away, but I loved making the little purses. They were too easy. I kind of made it up as I went. Really I was thankful for the request for dresses and purses because they said they were going to go back to Michigan and Mammy (other grandmother) could make them circus outfits. I will gladly let her make the circus outfits.

My daughter-in-law, Jaime, said this dress was really "funky". I think that is a compliment.





No comments: