Saturday, February 21, 2009

Mystery Quilt -- Borders

Here are two pictures of my mystery quilt. I wanted to take a picture with it hanging and decided to go to the front porch. Well, the wind was blowing and the sun was not quite right, but here are the pictures. I really have enjoyed making this quilt and watching it take form and turn into a lovely quilt. I have also enjoyed looking at everyone else's quilt -- they are all beautiful! Thank you, Helen, http://hugsnkisses.typepad.com/hugsfromhelen/.

I bought my backing yesterday and will soon begin the quilting. (Moda fabrics)



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your mystery quilt. I almost want to make another one since I've completed mine and saw how beautiful it is. I made mine with kid prints.

Messy Karen said...

your diagonal stripe is an interesting twist. beautiful.

TMQG said...

looks fantastic martha, I love the little dress also, the fabrics are such fun. hugs, Helen