Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Another Handbag

While blogging I found a new handbag pattern and just had to order it. It is not a difficult pattern but wish I had centered the print and then matched the stripes on the sides. That is just a reflection on my lack of sewing in the last 30 years. I would have thought about all that 30 years ago. Oh. well, maybe I should stick to quilts.

I made this for my mother-in-law. This handbag has lots of pocket space and is just right size to carry her new netbook. Oh, she now has email and a FaceBook account. In fact, her friend list is growing faster than mine ever did. She has more FB friends than her son/my husband. Her FB friends will soon outnumber my FB friends.



1 comment:

Betty Cooke said...

I love the handbag Martha - where did you find the pattern?