Friday, October 30, 2009

Thursday

Oh, what a great day. I kept Josie Clare (4 months) and Jase (2) all day. They were so good and I had a wonderful time with them. My friend, Harriette, sent me a list of quotes and this one caught me . . . "Kids are like sponges. They absorb all your strength and leave you limp. Give'em a squeeze, and you get it all back."

I also have a new button on my blog--Company Girl. I have been seeing this on http://www.homesanctuary.com/ blog which I check every update. I knew Rachel Anne was special and today she introduced her neighbor and friend who is Priscilla Shirer. Wow! Priscilla has done Bible Study video series with Beth Moore and Kay Arthur. Rachel Anne will be blogging for Priscilla. How awesome!

Just one more sharing--the Lord showed us favor on something we have been praying about.

No comments: